Pure Joy!!!

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seeing this much joy in a child's face will lighten the heart of almost anyone!!! This is my little sweetie, Katie. This is her first trip to the lake, first time riding a ride on a playground, fist time playing with sand. You'll see her first few teeth just coming in. She is very special and I'm happy to share her with my TPF friends!! Plus....it's her fault I don't have time to go out and shoot anything else, so might-as-well post photos of her.

katie at the playground at groton lake.jpg

mom and katie at groton playground.jpg

katie crawling at groton beach.jpg

It don't come much cuter than that. She looks so happy.

My daughter gave birth last week to out first grandchild also a wee girl. I'm looking forward to getting many photographs like this in the years to come.

(PS: I hope there's no eh Crocs in that water:D;)).

My daughter gave birth last week to out first grandchild also a wee girl. I'm looking forward to getting many photographs like this in the years to come.

Lol yes!!! Be careful.. if I find out where you live I’m going to ship you over a pair. My most sincere congratulations on your granddaughter. It’s a wonderful thing. And this time around, you don’t have to change the dirty diapers

Lol yes!!! Be careful.. if I find out where you live I’m going to ship you over a pair. My most sincere congratulations on your granddaughter. It’s a wonderful thing. And this time around, you don’t have to change the dirty diapers

Cheers fella. That's appreciated. I'm only too happy to pitch in and do my share of the nappy (what we call diapers) changes.o_O;)

As for the Crocks, nah, yer alright:D:D

Super cute! It is wonderful to experience life through a child's firsts.

She's very cute and looks like a lot of fun. I have to say, her expression in the 1st pic cracked me up, I bet she's a handful! Great set to cherish.

It looks like she has your number! She is a cute one. Play more, shoot less!

@charlie76 These all brought a tear to my eye!

Hey that’s great, I’m pleased you are seeing them so personally. I’m happy to share the joy from these kids. There is nothing more pure than the joy felt by a child at this age

Most reactions

New Topics

Back