What's new

Purely Experimental and Messing around

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Just an image I didn't really want to do anything with so I just got bored and started playing with different levels, curves, and adjustments and when I was done It looked like this!

7496510096_b2a668b9ed_h.jpg
 
cool shot, though I think it might have been better if she had a paint roller instead of a push broom. (though I'm sure you weren't planning this end result at the time).
 
haha no, It just didnt pop into my head like on the day that I shot it. It was after we had done some other shoots and I just did not like the back drop. Thanks though :)
 
I think this experiment killed me a little.

Lord almighty, it's funky though.
 
i sort of like the idea of deconstructed selective color. Usually selective color is so precise that it's cliche and annoying. This sort of takes that and flips it on its head in a fresh sort of way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom