Queen of DarkSide Manor

woodsac said:
Love it...love it...love it!
We need to establish residence in there immediately!!!

And with the Hostess (of the night) with the mostest...I'm not checking out anytime soon :eyebrows:

:lol: ..... me niether... at least we know the hostess can tempt innocent people in through the door..... then he gets handed to charlie's playmate and chiller so you can all 'play'. :twisted:

Ya'll don't forget about Calliopallie and me ... Raven brings home the bacon ... we fry it up in the pan ... :evil:

Thanks for the comments, ya'll ...

Oh, and hang around tomorrow ... there's something really great hap'nin then ...

Raven, my lifelong genetically tetched pallie ... don't even try to threaten me ... you know I have archives that go waaaaayyyyy back ....

muuuhhahahhawwwwahahahahahahhahaah

Archangel said:
wow she took it really well anicole..... only offered to kill you... not bad going..... could have been worse :lol:

Raven your funny.... you know that.... (and before you say it... i dont mean funny lookin') :mrgreen:

dang it, your getting to know me too well angel.... i was so gonna use that...

:Joker: too much make up and too much drama........:thumbup:

ya'll are really making this sound like a fun date... we really gotta get that big house ready for company....

woodsac, did you get rid of the body yet??? we have asked and asked.. my candles scents are not covering enough here, i still smell death..

chiller, you have got to quit telling about the ponds in the south, thats a secret..!! :heart:

angel.... your so sweet... love the innocent reference, thats all i can lure, the experienced are too clever for me...!!!

oh pallie.... pallie oh pallie... hush up now.... shut up...zip it... close it seal it... leave it be....

no no no no no ...and then.....NO!!!!

oh. an no....nope not happening... hush your mouth...

aprilraven said:
chiller, you have got to quit telling about the ponds in the south, thats a secret..!! :heart:

no no no no no ...and then.....NO!!!!

oh. an no....nope not happening... hush your mouth...

So'k april....I wont spill anymore aboot the ponds...but tomorra is happenin:hugs:

not if i hex all ya'll and you sleep thru it....wake up and its friday!!

that would be cool!!! (chiller... i know things about you too...)

hexes schmexes ...

ooohh ... there's a tune in my head ... what could it be ...

Is that a candle I smell?

The house, the queen of the manor, her sidekicks ... and all those lovely houseguests ... I REALLY think we need to plan a darkside weekend ...

Raven .... toooooooo-morrow, tomorrow, we'll love ya, tomorrow ... it's only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:evil: :boogie: :evil:

Don't anybody plan on getting any work done tomorrow. Book off now.

Oh ... and Pallie-O-Mine ... make sure you're in your office around 8:00 a.m. tomorrow ... :p

WHY???? and did i happen to mention that the feds are here in the hospital...?

and they are watching me...????

you better worry about those hexxes schmexxes..
i burned your arse once, i can do it again...

besides, oh blessed ones with attitude.... i know for a fact the old saying that paybacks are h*ll..... i live and breathe paybacks...

h*ll is a vacation spot you will dream about, my misguided friends....

aprilraven said:
WHY???? and did i happen to mention that the feds are here in the hospital...?
and they are watching me...????
you better worry about those hexxes schmexxes..
i burned your arse once, i can do it again...
besides, oh blessed ones with attitude.... i know for a fact the old saying that paybacks are h*ll..... i live and breathe paybacks...
h*ll is a vacation spot you will dream about, my misguided friends....

.... woogidy woogidy ... :er:

Did someone say CAKE?

Knot Fan said:
yeah thats my mom im so proud.....my little girl is all grown up.....nice shots

Hi sweeteekins ...

Doesn't your mom look fantastic?!?

Glad you stopped by on a thread of mine ... good to see you ... thanks for saying Hi Nicole ... :grumpy: .

Love you ... miss you ... call ... write ... email ... (if you will, I'll send you money ...)

thats called bribery nicole......( works on him, though...)

hi baby....

isnt nicole great in photoshop...doesnt even look like your mother, does it?

Great series Anicole. :thumbup: You look great in these pics April :)

It's good to see a face to the fantastic words and pictures you post :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back