What's new

Question about Manual mode

The purpose of bracketing, the ONLY purpose of bracketing, IS to change the settings.

Yeah, I get that. I guess I expected it to return to my original settings after the three shots fired off.

Jon
 
The purpose of bracketing, the ONLY purpose of bracketing, IS to change the settings.

Yeah, I get that. I guess I expected it to return to my original settings after the three shots fired off.

Jon

Whoa...
It should return to the original settings. Check to confirm that you have it configured for three shots (as opposed to two). Obviously, such an error would mess up your count.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom