What's new

question about photography mag scans

photophiliac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Amateur photographer here.

I moved to Egypt from the states and will be here about a year and a half. I gotta say, the book and magazine selections here are killing me. I'm forced to look around online for them.

So basically I'm asking, are there any ripping groups that deal with magazine scans for high art/photography magazines? Not how-to photoshop thinly veiled camera catalogs, but magazines like Aperture, etc.

If I can't find them online, I'm pretty screwed. I'd appreciate some help on this one....

Thanks in advance
 
depends. would the answer determine whether i get banned here or not? ;)

my email: broadzilla@gmail.com, any advice would be appreciated.
 
Where in Egypt?? Many kiosques sell some photography magazines, i don't buy them because it'd be cheaper to subscribe online...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom