Question about vision for those who wear glasses

<---- Tri-Focals.

I have the diopter set so I don't use my glasses shooting. I just like doing it better that way. I wear my glasses, and just push them onto my forehead when shooting.
If I am shooting a lot, I can manage my camera through the viewfinder with the necessary things. No need for menu diving.
^^^^What I do

Get Crizal lenses and all your problems will soon be over...best thing since iced tea. Nothing sticks to these lenses..not fog, fingerprints, dust..I LOVE THEM.

+1 on the Crizal lenses! No scratches, even after 2 years of continuous use. Fogging? Rarely, very rarely...And that's in New England!

I've had specs since I was 10 - never take them off when shooting anymore. Sometimes I'll wear contacts, but either way I see no advantage/disadvantage.

I've had specs since I was 10 - never take them off when shooting anymore. Sometimes I'll wear contacts, but either way I see no advantage/disadvantage.

Pretty much the same with me. I've been wearing glasses or contacts for over 20 years, so it's no big deal. With my glasses on, sometimes (depending on the camera) I can't see the entire viewfinder all at once. That's not really as big of an issue as it sounds...

Adjusting the dipoter isn't even an option for me, lol - my eyes are beyond the range that can correct for. Even if I could use it, I probably wouldn't - I don't think I'd want to be constantly putting my glasses on and off.

Most reactions

Back