Question about White Balance..

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which of the two picks is more correct concernig WB?

A
Picture020.jpg

B
Picture021-1.jpg

The one that looks the same as if you were there in person.

i would guess the second one, since halogens give off a warm orange color?

i would guess the second one, since halogens give off a warm orange color?

I was trying to remember what it looked like to the eye, and I know those high pressure sodiums are really orange, but I know "A" gives a more accurate representation of the real color of the building as it would look in the sun.....I like "A" better though the more I look at them, I just don't like how the shadows at the bottom of the building look darker than in "B".

the "right" WB is either which looks as you remember the scene, or which gives the image the mood you want it to have.

since this is not product photography, you have all the freedom you want here.

I would probably prefer something in between :)

I like the look of the second one. The first one may be more accurate if you were looking at it in the day light, but the second one is more dramatic to me.....yeah maybe something in between.

I know people dog them, but I like the warm tones like that.

Freedbaby

what do you want out of it? Which do you like? That's the one

I vote the second one! I prefer the warmth of the photo. It gives a better setting to the picture. The first one just says here's a church. the second screams holiness is >here< LOL nice shots

I agree. Not necessarily right in between the two but perhaps two thirds the Kelvins towards the 2nd photo.
This, exactly. Both pictures are too extreme in either direction(Take a look at the foliage for reference), but a middle WB with more of a warm tinge would be perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back