Question re: site ownership

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was wondering who owns or runs this website? I see who some of the moderators and administrators are on the board, but I can't find a person's or company's name, an address or email address etc. provided anywhere on the site.

If you want to contact them, just click on the "Contact Us" button located on the main forum page, at the very bottom on the left. :) That will get you in touch directly and quickly.

Secret enclave of the worlds most powerful and influential.

Careful, she's gonna complain about how awful you behave here. :greenpbl:

I own it. It's mine.

MINE I TELL YOU MINE!!!!

You'll have to take the blue pill if you want the "truth".

Let us know if you get an answer from them. I didn't.
Did you at least get an eye roll?
Nope. No eye roll, no cinnamon bun, nothing. :(

I'm aware that the communication point at the bottom of the site did randomly end up pointing at the wrong email for a period of time (I think it was either an update that re-set it or the contact point was never updated when the site was taken over and was pointing at a defunct account). Far as I know it has been updated and should point to the right admin.

That said if you can always send 4Nines a private message on the forum. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/35849.html

He's pretty much the go-to contact for the admin team and if he can't solve your question he can likely point you to the member of the admin team who can.

Thanks I may try one of those options. Since there are ads and paid subscriptions obviously this is a business but I couldn't find any information about it here on the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back