Question?

mat-greg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I just registered, so I am quite new here. I was just looking for some feedback on some recent photos i took...

A Spot of Bother.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

And if you're going to link to images like that at least post a "NSFW" in the title!!!

I am confused, what wasn't safe for work? There is no nudity or perverse images. At any rate I will post photos here next time.

Yeah, I can't say I found anything wrong with your blog post.

I'm usually not a huge fan of clicking on links. But since there was a divide as to whether this was SFW or NSFW, I can obviously say it's SFW. As I am at work right now, and I haven't been fired yet. *Crosses fingers*

I'm also a fan of the ghetto film camera usage. Keep it up. :thumbup:

[/QUOTE]Musta been the bear pictures.[/QUOTE]

Haha, you are right I'm sure. I wonder if hetero love is more work friendly? ;)

Musta been the bear pictures.

Who cares? Right? You're doing your thing, and being you.

I've got plenty of gay/bi/lesbian friends, and I haven't feared for my sexuality, or for the institution of marriage.

Keep doing what your doing, don't let anyone with an irrational or ignorant opinion get to you. I hate to say it, but it happens on the forum from time to time.

Musta been the bear pictures.

Who cares? Right? You're doing your thing, and being you.

I've got plenty of gay/bi/lesbian friends, and I haven't feared for my sexuality, or for the institution of marriage.

Keep doing what your doing, don't let anyone with an irrational or ignorant opinion get to you. I hate to say it, but it happens on the forum from time to time.

Thanks man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back