Questions on the Nikon 18-300mm 3.5-5.6

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for an all around lens and thought that this would cover all of the range that is going to be most used. I am wanting to get some feedback from you guys as well as any alternatives. I want to be able to cover wide as well as have a good zoom but Id like to get the best bang for my buck without forgetting about quality.

Thanks guys!:hail:

You have to decide what you want most: Quality or convenience? Because with an all in one you get the convenience, but not the quality.

well, i dont have any zooms or anything so im wanting to get something with a little flexibility. i just seem to find myself changing lens all too often and want to be able to get up close or stay far back when the time calls. keeping quality high on the list, is there anything that you could suggest for around the same price?

to give you an idea of what i have, my current set of lenses are a tamron 90mm, nikon 80-200, nikon 35mm, nikon 10.5 fisheye and a tokina 11-16mm.

thanks for the response.

I find a 50mm f/1.4 to be quite convenient.

well, i dont have any zooms or anything so im wanting to get something with a little flexibility. i just seem to find myself changing lens all too often and want to be able to get up close or stay far back when the time calls. keeping quality high on the list, is there anything that you could suggest for around the same price?

to give you an idea of what i have, my current set of lenses are a tamron 90mm, nikon 80-200, nikon 35mm, nikon 10.5 fisheye and a tokina 11-16mm.

thanks for the response.
If you are expecting quality even remotely close to the lenses you have? The lenses you have. You have a choice: Change lenses and keep the quality, or buy an all in one and compromise. I hear that new nikon isn't as bad as some, so I guess that'd be it. Expect it to be on par with a kit lens or less.

Most reactions

Back