Quick HDR C+C Please

Dom6663

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There was a nice sunset the other day, so I ran out to the road, in my pajamas, with no shoes. I waited until there was no traffic, walked into the road and set my camera between the lines. Only had time to take 3 shots. I probably looked like a crazy person!

After about 10 minutes of processing this is what I came up with, nothing too substantial and it doesn't do the sunset justice really. I just like the way it looks!

6858467426_eea7772911_b.jpg

Also this is the first shot that I've taken and posted on here for about 3-4 months! Its nice to be back

May I post an edit?

Dom6663 said:
There was a nice sunset the other day, so I ran out to the road, in my pajamas, with no shoes...probably looked like a crazy person!

You were already in pajamas at 7pm?! What's your bedtime? Lol j/k
Nice capture!

I really like the composition except the slight tilt to the right.

You know, I didn't even notice that tilt. Thank you for pointing it out![/QUOTE]

;-) It's actually very obvious ... but of cause you were still in your pyamas while on PP ;-)

I think I just rushed through the post processing, and was too focused on the tone mapping to even notice the tilt.

Dom6663 said:
There was a nice sunset the other day, so I ran out to the road, in my pajamas, with no shoes...probably looked like a crazy person!

You were already in pajamas at 7pm?! What's your bedtime? Lol j/k
Nice capture!

I'm 17! I get in my pajamas and take a nap at 3pm when I get home :lmao:

i like to see power lines moving towards Sun...actually all the power we use originates from Sun and it appears as if these lines bring the power from Sun to this world

I really like this image :D

Personally, I liked the colors in the OP much better, but looks great without the power lines.

Most reactions

Back