cgipson1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2011
- Messages
- 17,142
- Reaction score
- 4,350
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Personally, I liked the colors in the OP much better, but looks great without the power lines.
just meant to be an idea...
Personally, I liked the colors in the OP much better, but looks great without the power lines.
Personally, I liked the colors in the OP much better, but looks great without the power lines.
just meant to be an idea...![]()
cgipson1 said:Cloned out power lines and poles, dropped brightness a bit and added contrast, saturated a bit and moved hue a little... what do you think?
cgipson1 said:Cloned out power lines and poles, dropped brightness a bit and added contrast, saturated a bit and moved hue a little... what do you think?
I like the clone and contrast adjustment. Personally I like the yellow sky with the almost deep purple tinted road. Though the red hue is also appealing
Personally, I liked the colors in the OP much better, but looks great without the power lines.