Discreetspeed
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2009
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- NJ
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I've been lurking through here for a little while and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm new to photography with DSLR and have recently been reading up and learning as much as I can. I have a Nikon D3000, and I use Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom 2 to edit my photos. I will be posting up some of my stuff for C&C soon.
My one quick question is my photoshop does not have the HSB/HSL Plugin. I do not have the disc. Is there anywhere where I can get the plugin for CS3?
Thanks in advance,
Chris
I've been lurking through here for a little while and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm new to photography with DSLR and have recently been reading up and learning as much as I can. I have a Nikon D3000, and I use Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom 2 to edit my photos. I will be posting up some of my stuff for C&C soon.
My one quick question is my photoshop does not have the HSB/HSL Plugin. I do not have the disc. Is there anywhere where I can get the plugin for CS3?
Thanks in advance,
Chris