What's new

Quick question...

goodoneian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
528
Reaction score
0
Location
temecula, ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this belongs here or not but...

If I wanted to put a bunch of images into a movie with music playing to upload to like flickr/youtube/vimeo and whatnot, what program would be best or easiest for doing so?
 
I use Windows Movie Maker that comes with the the computers with Windows
 
I used to use Sony Vegas, now using premiere pro.
 
Final Cut Pro for me but I was an iMovie fanatic for the better part of the last 6 years
 
I use Windows Movie Maker that comes with the the computers with Windows

That's what I figured I would use too, but I couldn't find it on my computer so i downloaded the Windows Live "Essential" pack. Not very essential if it didn't come pre installed...

What size would you recommend I re size the pictures to? Flickrs limit is 500mb and my internet is pretty slow so I know that would take ages to upload
 
That's what I figured I would use too, but I couldn't find it on my computer so i downloaded the Windows Live "Essential" pack. Not very essential if it didn't come pre installed...

What size would you recommend I re size the pictures to? Flickrs limit is 500mb and my internet is pretty slow so I know that would take ages to upload


I just used my pictures as is, so I can't advise on that. You can resize them if you want. I have had problems with this program crashing on me. Resizing may help with that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom