quick shot from the weekend

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it was another beautiful day for a destination wedding out here on Oahu.
unfortunately, there was a prom going on at the same hotel, so we were limited as to what areas we could use.

heres a quick one from the day.

4537647034_f5cbe51a41.jpg

Nice skin textures. Not liking the brightness of the sky in the back, but regardless, nice job exposing the bride and groom.

Any more from the wedding?

Ohhhh, VERY nice!!!! Great lighting there! Fantastic actually.

Nice skin textures. Not liking the brightness of the sky in the back, but regardless, nice job exposing the bride and groom.

Any more from the wedding?
yeah, I could have probably dialed back the ambient light a stop or two. There wasn't really a lot going on though. It was kind of overcast and a bit bland.
Leaving it a bit brighter allowed me to use the sun to hairlight/ rimlight the bride, and add a little more depth to the portrait.
I also wish we could have used the other side of the lawn, so there wouldn't be a tree growing out of the grooms head.

Of course there are more from the wedding. About 16gigs worth. Lol.

Ohhhh, VERY nice!!!! Great lighting there! Fantastic actually.

Thanks. the key light was a single small flash gun in a shoot through umbrella, with the sun as a rim light.

Last edited:
Ok we are going to take a quick shot from the weekend. It 's genous. Guess how many people commented. You don't want to knowl

What???
I have no idea what you just said.

That happens a lot around here.

Great shot, other than the bright background everything else is very nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back