quick test.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Didn't have time for the unboxing, I mean it's the end of July, and football is right around the corner.

So grabbed it out of the box and put it on my 1D mk IV and off to the pond to get some wildlife images to get a good idea of what I have. Even left it in jpeg only.

300mm f/2.8 IS USM used but new to me. Just in time for training camp (if I wasn't in Oklahoma where no-one wants to train).

300 wildlife test-6-Edit.jpg

300 wildlife test-27-Edit.jpg

300 wildlife test-53-Edit.jpg

I am sure that you will put the new lens to good use this football season, and far into the future

I can smell the pigskin and hear the whistles already, Ron. You always deliver in football season. Boomer Sooners!

Only 46 more days for us till Bama takes the field. Hope the new glass is a solid performer for you on the field.

I am sure that you will put the new lens to good use this football season, and far into the future

Thanks Derrel, I sure plan to.

I can smell the pigskin and hear the whistles already, Ron. You always deliver in football season. Boomer Sooners!

Thanks Dean, I'll be ready for sure.

Only 46 more days for us till Bama takes the field. Hope the new glass is a solid performer for you on the field.

Thanks smoke. I do too, so far it looks solid, just have to get it on a field with some people playing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back