What's new

Quick TSX Photoshoot

Toast95135

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to test out my Nikon F3 last night, these two were my favorite

2139304609_456d28ba12_o.jpg


2139303799_d646e4eace_o.jpg


I had to do a fair amount of color correcting to make up for the disappointing processing job (from Longs Drugs, there are no local photography shops here unlike at home) and the Kodak film I used kind of left a lot to be desired.
 
of the two, I like the effects of the second... love how sharp the steering wheel is and blurred the dash...
 
love the interior pic, looks like a commercial photo...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom