Quility photo printers

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a quility Photo-printer. I have used the search tool here, and read up alittle, but the post are kinda out dated. I know there is few good ones that has come out in the last few months. I'll be using it at home for just random photos, but I would like a good one with quility results.

Thx for any info.

What price range are you looking in? That will help narrow it down a bit...

ill play the other team this time...

i have a great printer at home..its an epson photosmart 1200. BUT....

i have edited pics on photoshop and taken them to walgreens, and gotten the same printing results. so i rarely print at home due to walgreens being only 19cents for a 4x6. and like 4.99 for an 8x10.

eromallagadnama said:
What price range are you looking in? That will help narrow it down a bit...

Probably around 150 to 200 bucks amanda. I want a good one !

Thx MDowey. Heard great things about Epson's photo printers, but then again I heard the same with HP's :confused:

I have a DEll Printer, but just found out that you have to buy the ink from DeLL only... so, I'll be making a small Red Snapper reef out of it shortly.

I've got a Canon iP6000d and I love it...the results are pretty great, it has a flip up lcd screen...it only prints up to 8x10 but the results IMO are great for the price. Compared to Walmart I'd print on my own anyday...you get the control :)

Most reactions

Back