quit my day job, need pointers fast

Best troll of the month. Kind of surprised at the legs on this thread even though it's so blatant. :thumbup:

Blah blah blah

Hey Bran, Just wanted to congratulate you on the "I'm Stuck On Me" award. Could you tone down the "I love me, you love me." signature just a bit?

Just throwing that out there. :lmao:

Well........ Kudos to you for quitting an office job buttttttt..... I might be kind of heartbroken if my husband ever up and quit is job without discussing it with me.

With that said, if this isn't a joke, GOOD LUCK, and I hope your wife isn't as upset as I'd be.

Well........ Kudos to you for quitting an office job buttttttt..... I might be kind of heartbroken if my husband ever up and quit is job without discussing it with me.

With that said, if this isn't a joke, GOOD LUCK, and I hope your wife isn't as upset as I'd be.

"Yeah, hey boss, let me interrupt this slow-motion train wreck of you screaming at me for no reason other than you ****ed up your job and want to blame it on me again... I want to call my wife and check with her before I tell you to shove this job up your ass. Mkthks."

Uh, right. :lol:

Not that it hasnt beens said, but here's a pointer, GET YOUR DAY JOB BACK

its good to have breaks once in a while from all this hard C&C we give people, trolling seems to spice things up.

And after looking at "a few" photo's you posted here, i suggest you start writing cover letter for a new job.

I'm going to quit my job today, I don't like photography, I want to be a brain surgeon.

Do I need to go to medical school?

aw maaaaaan....is this over already?

how's the new photo biz, OP?

lawlz

I'm going to quit my job today, I don't like photography, I want to be a brain surgeon.

No... just watch a bunch of ER episodes, they teach you everything. And for a crime scene investigator watch CSI. Books are for kids silly :p

My wife took the news pretty well considering she is a teacher and there is this big fight in madison with our new governor and the unions.

She told me to get a job or get out. :whip:

Anyone need a website? Out of work web developer needs job

So far every thread that I recall seeing from this OP tells me 1 of 2 things.

1. He lives for trolling.

-OR-

2. He's serious and absolutely f***ing delusional

After *this* thread though... I'm leaning towards number 1.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiince you're giving up the day job you won't be needing all that new shiny camera gear - I'll give it a good home and make sure its not let to got to waste (even if it is only nikon gear) ;)

Most reactions

Back