R YA Watchin' The Masters?

Yup love to seen Freddie Couples win again but that's not going to happen. On Sunday on the back 9 I usually root for the player who hasn't won it before. It's such a life changing moment to for them to win the Masters

Fred is playing pretty good, so far, and Jack won it late in his career.
If Fred has the will I think he could pull it off.

Fred is playing pretty good, so far, and Jack won it late in his career.
If Fred has the will I think he could pull it off.

True. Freddie's been playing great on the Champions tour this year. I've always loved his swing and tried to copy it. Oh now that I see the scoreboard there is one guy I do root against and that's Sergio.

Watching Golf is as exciting as watching grass grow. Golf is the kind of game that is enjoyable if you play it yourself or it is a do something else if you are not playing the game. Any game where the commentators have to whisper is a boring game to watch. They don't even whisper at billiards matches.

Last edited:
That's golf, right? A whole world of nope. :)

That's golf, right? A whole world of nope. :)
Yep. Golf.

A hell of a game if you can appreciate the level of skill, both physical and mental, needed to play the game well.

No, not watching the Master's. Got a hot date with a gorgeous coat of white latex enamel...gonna' hang out, crack open a beer or six, and watch as air molecules do their thing and that sexy paint dries!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back