What's new

R6 at the track

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
546
Reaction score
6
Location
Hatboro, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the track a day early so got some pictures of friends riding that day...not sure how I feel about the cone in the picture but beyond that I'm pretty happy with the picture. The bike, the shadow...

Although looking at it, it is quite centered...

MGalleryItem.php
 
Man i've been doing nothing but cars and want to do something else. I want to get onto a bike track day one day I think that would be awesome. I also want to try and do F1. But nice capture on that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom