Racist Cormorants & opressed Swans (6 pictures)

Love #3 and 4.

The last one makes me laugh - looks like they are all standing around indignantly complaining about how rude those cormorants were ;)

Love #3 and 4.

The last one makes me laugh - looks like they are all standing around indignantly complaining about how rude those cormorants were ;)

Hah! Never saw it like that. :) Thanks limr.

The title and the story had me cracking up too. That black swan looks like some kind of serpent/dragon creature.

Thanks Jacaranda.. The swan just kept putting his beak inside the water like this, as if it were posing for me to take the shot. :)

Gotta say, I'm partial to the first shot, because of the cormorants. I didn't even know we had them in southwest Oklahoma! I saw my first ones and I grabbed a sorry shot of a few of them last week. I thought they were young buzzards LOL!!

Anyway, nice photos!!

Gotta say, I'm partial to the first shot, because of the cormorants. I didn't even know we had them in southwest Oklahoma! I saw my first ones and I grabbed a sorry shot of a few of them last week. I thought they were young buzzards LOL!!

Anyway, nice photos!!

Thanks Snerd. If you like my cormorants, you should take a look at Danny's double creasted cormorant pic with those blue eyes. We only have the little cormorants here, not that charismatic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back