What's new

Radnor Lake, 2 Sunrises, Same Spot, 2 Different Photographs.

stevemunoz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two photographs shot from the same spot on two different days. I got two completely different results.

RadnorL-4.jpg


Radnor-3.jpg
 
wow, the sky in #1 is awesome. Is that long exposure or did you smear it in photoshop?
 
nice shots!

Too bad we were not there this morning... one of the best Nashville sunrises this year.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 
wonder what happen if you HDR merge it?
 
You just inspired me to go to Radnor lake. Nashville has some pretty nice parks.
 
Two very nice shots! Like them both :)
 
Radnor is great, especially now. I was just there this weekend and the leaves are almost perfect. This weekend should be fantastic. I will be doing a short drive through Natchez Trace this weekend to try to catch the fall color at its peak.
 
Wah....what a great job you have done. Nice pics. THanks for sharing. I like the both.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom