Railhop

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Village, pot calling kettle black? You've jumped down my throat as well on a thread of mine for no apparent reason, while adding nothing of substance to the actual thread.

JimmyO IS annoying, but you should take a step back and check yourself, before you go around calling others out.

This is still going? lol

Village, pot calling kettle black? You've jumped down my throat as well on a thread of mine for no apparent reason, while adding nothing of substance to the actual thread.

JimmyO IS annoying, but you should take a step back and check yourself, before you go around calling others out.

Actually, you called it St. Patrick's Day when it wasn't. There's a very good reason to get angry about that. I'm a bit Irish, it's my birthday, and it's my holiday. I laid claim to that 28 years and 21 days ago.

Actually, you called it St. Patrick's Day when it wasn't. There's a very good reason to get angry about that. I'm a bit Irish, it's my birthday, and it's my holiday. I laid claim to that 28 years and 21 days ago.

Wahh. You do have an attitude and it makes you no better than JimmyO. Grow up.

Wahh. You do have an attitude and it makes you no better than JimmyO. Grow up.

:roll:

Wow...I was originally joking in that thread. Apparently you have a stick up your ass that makes you incapable of sensing sarcasm and humor.

What was the original post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back