What's new

Railroad tracks for C&C

JAFO28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
354
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this type of shot has probably been done to death, but I thought i'd give it a try. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


4323355761_5bfa780d73_o.jpg
 
Good DOF and gutzy to stand in front of a speeding train! A polarizer filter might have added some sky detail. Exposure looks good and the BW works in this shot.
 
I like it as a railroad nut. Photo is good I just like the old look of the wooden ties as opposed to the concrete ones. What line is this? Must be fairly heavily used.
 
Thanks guys. Scout the train was quite far away, it took at least two or three minutes for it to pass. Heretothere, I actually think the ties are concrete, the B&W might mask that. The line is NJ Transit near Round Valley reservoir.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom