Rain drops

Dcrymes84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time in Macro setting. Please leave some cc and let me know what you think.

Flowermacro.jpg

Um, it's late. Sometimes people don't feel like comenting.

Honestly, I like the colors of the flower but it's not very "macro" I very much do not like the angle, and the background is distracting. I think if you were able to get closer and the background was a little more blurred it would work, but not this way

~Michael~

I could be wrong, but I do not think this is a macro type photo.

There's too much going on in the first image ( in the bg).

I agree the background is way to busy and distracting. If this photo is to be about the raindrops, I would get in closer to the drops. The complete flower isn't even necessary to showcase water drops.

This is just my belief of macro photography. I feel that when you are photographing a small item, like a raindrop, this should be the main subject of your photo. I hope that this is making sense, but if it's a rain drop you want, shot the drop. If you're shooting a petal, shoot just the petal. The main problem I see with your photo is that it has too many "things" in the photo for the water drops to be the main feature. While the flower probably is very lovely, the pink petal should be just the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back