What's new

Rain | Fall | Leaves | Breath

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been raining all day here. Absolute deluge this morning, and now it's lightened up a bit, so I went out for a quick walk-around. As of late I've really been trying to find intriguing and good photo's out of everyday stuff or local stuff. Trying to push myself to be creative and MAKE images. Anyway, here they are. For the second I tried something a bit different and breathed on the front element. At first it was TOO foggy, but as it faded away it gave the image a nice faded/hazy look...

Wet Leaves by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Breath of Life by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Both were shot with the new Tammy... Loving it so far! Comments and critiques are ALWAYS welcome!



Cheers!
Jake


And I took one more with my wide angle. woooooooooooooo close focus!

Losing Light by f_one_eight, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Love these. Fall is my favorite season.

I still have no clue as to what my favorite season is--I just like that they all provide such different photography material :)
 
I like the 1st one. that turned out really nice
 
The 1st one is nice. We have gotten so little rain here I had forgotten what water puddles look like.
 
I prefer the first shot.
 
I like both! We all know the reason you've been getting killer shots is entirely due to your camera though. You must've gotten some AI mode that just sees pictures and snaps perfect shots...
 
I like both! We all know the reason you've been getting killer shots is entirely due to your camera though. You must've gotten some AI mode that just sees pictures and snaps perfect shots...

Haha I'm not so sure about that...
 
I like both! We all know the reason you've been getting killer shots is entirely due to your camera though. You must've gotten some AI mode that just sees pictures and snaps perfect shots...

Haha I'm not so sure about that...

I kid I kid... Well about the camera doing all the work. Your recent landscapes and portraits and misc shots have been killer. Consistently putting out good work
 
I like both! We all know the reason you've been getting killer shots is entirely due to your camera though. You must've gotten some AI mode that just sees pictures and snaps perfect shots...

Haha I'm not so sure about that...

I kid I kid... Well about the camera doing all the work. Your recent landscapes and portraits and misc shots have been killer. Consistently putting out good work

Thank you! [emoji5]️
 
I prefer the first shot.

Yeah, that's my favorite. Took me a while to settle on that one though.

I can understand that. The rain is really well depicted in the second photo, but, for me, the DoF and perspective just aren't as nice as in the first
 
Added a wide-angle one. Different track than the other two but I didn't see the need for a whole new thread.
 
These are awesome! You captured the mood/feel of a rainy fall day perfectly. The "breathing on the lens" thing is fantastically creative.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom