Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
26914169711_907a9ba07c_b.jpg along my path

DSC_6224 by ed brown, on Flickr
DSC_6222 by ed brown, on Flickr

Last edited:
Ed, I love your flower pictures and I think you are one of the nicest guys around here so PLEASE do not take this too hard... but...

It's time to break out, man! Do something different. Some of your flower pictures are pretty and all, but ... really... they're just pictures of flowers. It's been done and done to death. Push yourself a bit. Try something new. We'd all enjoy seeing it.

I totally agree with manaheim

Absolutely stunning! My opinion is a bit split: your flora photos are so good I don't think you should stop, but I would love to see what you could do with other subjects given your eye and talent.

Ed, I love your flower pictures and I think you are one of the nicest guys around here so PLEASE do not take this too hard... but...

It's time to break out, man! Do something different. Some of your flower pictures are pretty and all, but ... really... they're just pictures of flowers. It's been done and done to death. Push yourself a bit. Try something new. We'd all enjoy seeing it.
Mehh... there's also something to be said for playing your strengths though.

And photographing what you enjoy.

I'd say keep doing what you love to do, and if occasionally if you want to do something different go for it and I would love to see what you come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back