Rainy day flowers (C&C)

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so it was raining, i went out and took some pics, here are my "best" three, i havent had great results lately :/, C&C?

mg7498.jpg

4098427395_22b61f0e1d_b.jpg

4098422307_7da5f9248d_b.jpg

btw, whats the easiest way to make a frame for a photo? kind of like a white frame, easy to make and stuff?

Last edited:
Well, all of them seem a little dark, but I like it in the third one. In the second one, I find the two little bits of out of focus leaves distracting, otherwise I really like the composition but wish the closer leaf could have been in a little sharper focus as well.

I don't ever do borders, but for a white border, the way that comes to mind (which may not be the "right" or easiest way to do it) is to make the canvas size a little bit bigger than the image but keep the aspect ratio the same.

Well, all of them seem a little dark, but I like it in the third one. In the second one, I find the two little bits of out of focus leaves distracting, otherwise I really like the composition but wish the closer leaf could have been in a little sharper focus as well.

I don't ever do borders, but for a white border, the way that comes to mind (which may not be the "right" or easiest way to do it) is to make the canvas size a little bit bigger than the image but keep the aspect ratio the same.

right ty, ive already edited the first one before, but i guess i just like my darks, ill definetly go back in and change it

Most reactions

Back