Random Baseball Comments 07 season.

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
GREAT START TO THE 07 Season!!!.

Yankees win, Boston gets spanked (, Mets won yesterday) what more could I want for an opening day?

=)

Hope your teams won their games.

This is how I feel right now after watching the Yankees game and the Boston game today:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6-b7CONDI[/ame]

(Ill probably use this thread to post random comments during the season since I dont want to create new ones every time and I dont think much people watch baseball religiously anyway)

Yeah, Jays won...was following it in lecture. Tuned in to the FOX Sports site and it was 3-1, top of the fifth..2 hours later, 5-3, top of the 10th, Jays win :)

Great game so far MIN and BAL. Back to back HR Morneau and Hunter (2nd inning).

Im rooting for the Jays to get the wild card heh.

I almost went to the Nationals season opener at RFK today but talked myself out of it last night. Didn't want to pay the extra $5 because opening day is a "premium" game. Probably just as well, I missed out on being an eyewitness to a loss. I'll get to RFK sometime this year, and I'd like to sneak north and go to Camden Yards for a game as well; hopefully when the Red Sox are in town.

The Cubs are living up to expectations as usual. But Zambrano has promised we're going to win the World Series. So there's that. Also, as of today the Tribune Co has been sold, so hopefully...

ROCKIES! lost...imagine that.

but, they'll do better this year than...ever? hmmm

still, they're my boys.

The Cubs are living up to expectations as usual. But Zambrano has promised we're going to win the World Series. So there's that. Also, as of today the Tribune Co has been sold, so hopefully...

Is that sarcasm?

You guys have Soriano he might have been my favorite Yankees player but those bastards traded him for Arod (Not a fan of his).

Oh...

HAHAHAHAH... Just saw this on the news I dont know if the game was broadcasted here but it would have been funny to see. I might have crapped myself laughing.

Cincinnati Mayor: First pitch & explanation.

First pitch:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6zsub-neU[/ame]

Explination:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdK62RV3Mw[/ame]

Well, all I can say about the Diamonbacks is that they s*cked last year without Randy Johnson. This year will be different. They will s*ck with Randy Johnson. :p

^ Hahaha

Yeah I was totally disappointed in Randy as a Yankee, I never felt at ease on the days he pitched.

^ Hahaha

Yeah I was totally disappointed in Randy as a Yankee, I never felt at ease on the days he pitched.

Yeah, Randy was never quite the same after 2001 Championship, except for that one perfect game against Atlanta several years ago, before going to the Yanks. And it's true he never felt like a part of the Yankees while pitching there.

Quite the opposite with another ex-Diamondback pitcher, now a Red Sox pitcher, Schilling. He felt right at home in Boston.

We already miss Soriano here in D.C.

I loved the way he layed the game and hustled despite playing for a non-contender, once he got over his little snit over being moved to LF.

Claff I saw your link thing. Can anyone get a press pass? or do you have to work for a newspaper or magazine?

GOD THE YANKEES LOST TONIGHT FREAKING PITCHERS AGAIN!!!! AHHHHHHHH

I hate when the Yankees lose.

-edit--

06 APRIL 07

GOD THE YANKEES ARE PLAYING HORRIBLE BASEBALL!!! WTF!!!

They better shape up or Im going to have to go to Yankee stadium or down to florida and kick someones ass.

---------------

MAN What the heck the Yankee defense is HORRIBLe!!!!

The offence brings them back and the defense loses it for them GOSH!!! SDLFJLKDSJFDKJSF I HATE BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

RAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

What a ****ty start to the season for my Yankees. NONE of the starting rotation so far is worth anything, the defense is HORRRRIBLE!!!! MY GOSH!!!

They better shape up by next week because Im going to the 2nd CLE game and if they suck ass I will have to march down to that field and start kicking some ass.

OMFGGGGGGGGGG WHAT A GREAT YANKEES GAME!!!!!!!!

AROD WALK OFF GRANDSLAM!!!!

wow I am in tears it was beautiful OH GOD!!!!!

Most reactions

Back