Random Baseball Comments 07 season.

Anyone keeping up with baseball lately?

AROD is ridiculous!!! 2 more homeruns in the first game of the Boston/Yankees series. I don’t know why people even bother pitching to him anymore; just wait for him to go on a slump because hes going to hit a homerun off you every time.

I have believed AROD was ridiculous since he tried to slap the ball out of the glove as he ran to first in 2004! Oh.....wait, that's not what you were talking about. :razz: Anyway, the Red Sox just beat the Yankees.
Anyone keeping up with baseball lately?

AROD is ridiculous!!! 2 more homeruns in the first game of the Boston/Yankees series. I don’t know why people even bother pitching to him anymore; just wait for him to go on a slump because hes going to hit a homerun off you every time.

Yes I was watching the game... I am soo #@)(*$#@(@@! ****ed once again Yankees pitching fails them, ONCE A-F@@@-GAIN.

I think I should stop watching baseball because Im going to end up with high blood pressure by the time im 27.

LKDSFKLJSFJkweflkjfdaskfdjoewjELDJ!!!!!!309233#@##@FE!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!!

^^ That doesnt begin to show how I feel right now.

Don't feel to bad. You'll go back to hating A-Rod again in a calendar month.

Btw

Hi, I'm the Toronto Blue Jays. I'm injured.

An interesting baseball statistic is the cost per run or the cost per game won. This can be derived from the team salary divided by total runs or total games won.

Can this be considered as an index of managerial competence?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back