What's new

Random buildings in Manila

Layspeed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Location
British Columbia, California & Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I took these about a week ago. I did some slight editing to them both, including some cloning out of some miscellaneous elements. I really like the colors in #1 and the reflections in the building in #2. The funniest thing with #2 is it was a pure luck shot straight out of a moving bus window during a field trip with my son's class! No cropping either :thumbup: I'm fairly new to photography and been trying to shoot different things to see what I like. C&C welcomed! :D

1.
4381773768_e8fabe9348_b.jpg


2.
4381773750_181b12ed5c_b.jpg
 
to me, it's very nice blue sky and contrast
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom