Random C&C

Salvage

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I'm new to the forums as well as new to photography. I got my first DSLR a week ago and I'm just starting to get the hang of things. I'm trying to perfect the quality of my pictures and I'm in desperate need of criticism. Most of these pictures have no meaning, it's just me playing around :p. Also I didn't pay attention to the position of the object, the rule of thirds, etc.

Be as harsh as possible please and these are all straight out of the camera.

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to help :)
IMG_0392 - Minus.com

I couldn't upload the pics by file so I hope that's good enough for you guys [:

Oh and I know I messed up on the flash with the belt!

Thanks again and happy holidays! :D

Last edited:
1st, to help you: read the forum on how to upload photos to the forum and it will help. 2nd, don't zoom in or crop too close like you did here as you are cutting part of the object off. 3rd. not centered as it should be for this shot. Lighting doesn't look too bad as I've seen worse photos of these kind of items (I use to work in retail when I was younger). Hope this helps

Thank you so much :) but what shot are you referring to? There are 6 of them! when I get home I will properly update them :)

Most of these pictures have no meaning, it's just me playing around :p. Also I didn't pay attention to the position of the object, the rule of thirds, etc.
Random critique. Next time pay attention to "the position of the object, the rule of thirds, etc. ", the lighting, the exposure, the DoF, the frame orientation, the focus mode, the white balance, etc.

Most reactions

Back