What's new

Random, Comment and Critique Please!

WhittyRatliff

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots I found while browsing my computer today. What do you guys think of these?


l_5bcf503f5eba4b7e9f44f163b0c74883.jpg




l_6cc110538b3242b889f49f528bf4fbed.jpg



l_60b36bce9faa44a08856dcc43e5e5b7c.jpg
 
Do not click on any of these links!!!
 
Links which are gone now, so bobnr32's remark is a bit "weird" now, but there was a spam answer inbetween WhittyRatcliff's photo post and bobnr32's reply ... that's why.

As to the photo of the rails at night: they don't speak to me any, I'm afraid.
The symmetry of the dandelion photo is kind of interesting, but I'm not overly fond of the direct flash lighting used.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom