What's new

Random Kitchen Shot

KillerChaos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this on my new phone and used its negative color effects, what do you think?

0302072241-00.jpg
 
Hmmmmm :scratch: ... hmmmm ...
4.gif
... don't really know. Looks like the attempt to make a simple snapshot of a very random scene look arty ...

And I would not dare show you a photo of my kitchen.
A killer chaos prevails in there ......................................! :shock:

:lol:
 
Hmmmmm :scratch: ... hmmmm ...
4.gif
... don't really know. Looks like the attempt to make a simple snapshot of a very random scene look arty ...

And I would not dare show you a photo of my kitchen.
A killer chaos prevails in there ......................................! :shock:

:lol:


:lol: nice play on words with my username :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom