Random pics of pets and friends

lwHSH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this site. just joined today. I like taking pictures of mainly animals, but i don't really edit them. i don't have ANY editing software on my computer. plus i don't have the slightest clue how lol. For now I'm happy with just taking pictures and hoping they come out ok. Well here are a few of my pictures. none are edited but i welcome critic!:D
Sorry if these pics aren't the right size... i'm just starting to figure this stuff out.
DCtrippics021.jpg

This is one of my friends being wacky... plus i'm not sure she knew i was taking the picture, it was just a spur of the moment one.
onestoshowoffonline065.jpg

This is my dog Hero. He's a newfoundland. Took it sometime in the winter (i love taking pics in the winter, the snow makes everything look so beautiful)
onestoshowoffonline066.jpg

This is one of my other dogs; Honey. Shes a pitbull/jack russel terrier mix. Shes in her crate in this picture, chewing on a toilet paper roll (lol, no idea how she got the toilet paper roll)

And then i also have the picture thats set as my avatar. That's trudy, one of my labs in the snow.

Once again, i welcome critic, good or bad!

Most reactions

Back