Random shot from today.

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored today, and the weather was nice... so I ventured out to take some pics for a short while. All too short really.

Anyway, here's a random shot from today.

521811251_mRDkv-L.jpg

Good composition. It s shows the beauty of life, and the inevitability of death and decay. :eek:)

Someone must have torn that new, green leaf off its plant, hm?
It wasn't you, was it?

I do like the concept (though when I saw who was showing us his random pic I really expected to see people in the street :D ). And isn't it all obvious that the colour selection had taken place before you even lifted your camera to your eyes? I think one can't be mistaken about that.

Good composition. It s shows the beauty of life, and the inevitability of death and decay. :eek:)
You nailed it! That's exactly what I was going for with the pic.

:thumbup:

Someone must have torn that new, green leaf off its plant, hm?
It wasn't you, was it?
Nope, wasn't me! We actually had some really severe weather earlier in the day, then the weather broke and it shot up to 82 degrees. You can see that the ground looks a little wet. I suspect this leaf was torn from it's branch by mother nature, or a malicious deer passing by. :)

Awesome color and resolution. Too bad the dead leaf is from and oak and the other a (?), it would be neat if they were from the same species. Circle of life and all that.

Most reactions

Back