random streets of Paris

I wonder if you could lighten her up a weeee bit more to show a little more detail..dodgeing??

Hmm, since you are not the first one to complain about my images being a tad too dark recently, I wonder if it is my new fancy screen which pushes me to the limit here. This new screen displays an amazing amount of detail even in the very dark areas, which is maybe lost on standard screens.

Maybe I should keep that in mind the next time I edit some images.

Did that play into your mind when taking this pic??
Well, as mentioned, I was waiting for people to pass by this artwork on the wall. The people are random and I had no choice but try to capture the right moment. So I ended up with about 4 images, of which this one seemed to be the most interesting for the reasons mentioned (plus that i like the fact that the figure on the wall is white while she is black). I selected it for the obvious reasons, but it is not "composed" in a strict sense.

Alex... I know what your saying on the screen look, as far as dark.. it varies from Monitor to monitor.... Thanks for the come back.. yeah as I said the scale of the two figures still amazes me/ almost like two stick figures in opposites. very well done!

ok, it seems everyone is voting for the same favourite here .... so I now know what to do to please you next time ;)

The high contrast is really what does it for me. Really nice shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back