Random thoughts - feel free to comment or add to them

Luminosity said:
Lol I found this site the other day and posted it in another thread I think ... It got quite a few chuckles outta me ;) ...
Oh the crazy sh** some parents-to-be plot when it comes to naming their bundle of joy !:LOL:

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html

Oh jesus, I'm cryin' here!!! We've been starting to look at names, but I'm glad we're both intelligent human beings. LOL

Photong, I hope you had a good birthday! Celebrate it all month (what's left of it!)

Min, I read Photong's comment as she needed to prevent it/fix it. Not fix her opinion.

Shutterbug, I do like the name Jocelyn.

I also tend to roll my eyes when there are several children in the same family with the same initial, but I think this will be it for me sister so she can't get too carried away.

Oh, and speaking of funny name combos (1st and last)...when i was in high school I babysat a kid named Michael Hunt. Of course, lots of people shorten Michael to Mike......Mike Hunt.....say it fast. :oops:

Karalee, how are you? (just kidding!)

By the way, now I have to have a thyroid uptake scan (on Tuesday). :-( This is all starting to freak me out!

P.S. I know I didn't respond to some things....I can't remember what I read earlier on!

Sorry, last thing for tonight......

I saw the funniest "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" tonight. It had Richard Simmons on it with the regular guys. I laughed so hard! Which is good cause I don't think most comedians are funny.

Shark said:
Luminosity said:
Lol I found this site the other day and posted it in another thread I think ... It got quite a few chuckles outta me ;) ...
Oh the crazy sh** some parents-to-be plot when it comes to naming their bundle of joy !:LOL:

Oh jesus, I'm cryin' here!!! We've been starting to look at names, but I'm glad we're both intelligent human beings. LOL

I was CRACKIN up at the chic responding to each post in that site man ... :LOL:
I think you should name Shark Jr : Kodak ( or Codeacc ! ) :shock:

Shark said:
Luminosity said:

I was CRACKIN up at the chic responding to each post in that site man ... :LOL:
I think you should name Shark Jr : Kodak ( or Codeacc ! ) :shock:

Geronimo said:
I hate mosquitoes with a passion. Extreme Passion

Heh, so do I. My favorite commercial is the Tabasco one with the guy eating pizza on the porch. He has tabasco all over the pizza and is sweating. A mosquito lands on his arm and he leaves it there. The thing fills up and flies away, about ten feet away the moskito explodes....

I so want that to happen to the little buggers.

Scott WRG Editor said:
My favorite commercial is the Tabasco one with the guy eating pizza on the porch. He has tabasco all over the pizza and is sweating. A mosquito lands on his arm and he leaves it there. The thing fills up and flies away, about ten feet away the moskito explodes...

What I liked about that commercial was the guy's twisted smile while watching the skeeter fill up. Very funny!

Not Neve said:
Photong, I hope you had a good birthday! Celebrate it all month (what's left of it!)

It's late, but thank you! I had a great one! Yesterday Jar took me out to dinner and that was great, then we watched dodgeball (courtesy of Emule (sp?) and his brother lol) and that was good. Then we went to play dodgeball and I got hit in the face twice, almost three times and yes I'm a baby and it upset me. I don't need another thing wrong with my face. The end :D

Scott WRG Editor said:
Geronimo said:
I hate mosquitoes with a passion. Extreme Passion

Heh, so do I. My favorite commercial is the Tabasco one with the guy eating pizza on the porch. He has tabasco all over the pizza and is sweating. A mosquito lands on his arm and he leaves it there. The thing fills up and flies away, about ten feet away the moskito explodes....

I so want that to happen to the little buggers.

Nope never seen it. I wish I could do that to those bastards. I got eat up by those damn bugs.

Most reactions

Back