Random Vacation Shots - 2009

The Shoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some photos taken over the past year with an older point and shoot Sony Cybershot something or other. Not sure the model, was borrowed. Limited options in terms of user-defined settings, but some of the pictures turned out. Didn't feel like taking down the Canon A-1 and using up a bunch of film. I don't have a DSLR... yet.

C&C if you wish, just note I wasn't taking these shots with anything particular in mind.... well, except 1 and 4. Got my friend to pose in #1 and I liked how the flags lined up with the fountain in #4.

Enjoy.

1)
ahead.jpg

2)
doug_wide.jpg

3)
hilly.jpg

4)
bellagio.jpg

5)
caesars.jpg

6)
paris.jpg

Cool, snapshots....

Camera Make: SONY
Camera Model: DSC-W55
Image Date: 2009:08:16 12:30:34

;)

I dunno, 3 and 6 have potential. I could actually see framing up 6 if the top of the tower wasn't cut off.

Otherwise, the rest of them are just meh.

I had a friend mention he liked 3. I'm a Geographer/Geology-nerd so I find sedimentary formations fascinating. The challenge is finding the beauty and expressing that to others. ;)

Although, now that I'm looking to get into DSLR photography (nothing for money, just personal interest) I'll be able to take a bit of what I'm learning from various sources and go nuts!

I might have the top of the tower in another shot, but yes, it does seem like it could've been in that shot. At the time the fountain show was going off at the Bellagio which was why my friends and I were there... now just think about the number of tourists who have that exact same shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back