RANGERMAN:|Environmental portraits :| Welcomes Comments

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I enjoyed some nice people photos, so I wanted to try them, posed or candid.

1) He was kind enough to pose.
4711281822_e520995296_b.jpg

2)Again kind enough to pose.
4703628620_8e60408e8a_b.jpg

3)Candid shot,
4705095714_721ef997c9_b.jpg

1. Nice picture, good focus, shame the background is blowing out completely through the door.

2. Over exposed and grainy, looks like a cell phone picture, try a smaller Apeture and/or a Lower Iso.

3. By the looks of things the focus is on the glass, and not the guy cleaning the window, but since he is the focus of the photo that your eye looks at, he should be in focus.

4. Looks Over exposed again (did you use a flash?) especially on her shirt. Very flat image.

Keep shooting!! :)

Where are you from? Singapore?

1. Nice picture, good focus, shame the background is blowing out completely through the door.

2. Over exposed and grainy, looks like a cell phone picture, try a smaller Apeture and/or a Lower Iso.

3. By the looks of things the focus is on the glass, and not the guy cleaning the window, but since he is the focus of the photo that your eye looks at, he should be in focus.

4. Looks Over exposed again (did you use a flash?) especially on her shirt. Very flat image.

Keep shooting!! :)

Thanks!!! got the tips

OK...sometimes I get the exposure wrong....

pls comment more,

Here's another shot.....
Loving people.
4603587432_5caa3e5e3c_o.jpg

SEA is Philippines right?

Nice photos, don't like the #3 though cause the main guy is overexposed. But the reflection is pretty nice.

Learn the f16 rule. It applies to digital as well as film.

#4. What the... is that an armpit hemriod? I'm afraid!
Had to bring it up.

I do like that 3rd shot the best, it's not very sharp or good technically but of all the shots its the more "alive"
Something in that shot that just does it for me..

I do like that 3rd shot the best, it's not very sharp or good technically but of all the shots its the more "alive"
Something in that shot that just does it for me..

was it the eyes? I like his eyes, very protruding eyeballs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back