What's new

Rangerman :| Hey, it's a carousel. :| comments are welcome.

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
This was a test shot, but I liked it more after viewing on screen.
It was taken during playtime. When I was about to shoot , a guy walked in and I waited a bit longer until he walked to the middle of the frame before pressing the shutter.
All comments are welcome. (image was post processed, and burned)/
Photo :1
4516357593_cfb7650121_o.jpg
 
The subject is interesting but the way that it is framed isn't. Like you said this is a test shot, post a better shot after test.
 
if you can get someone to hold still and have the carousel motion blurred from long exposure i thnk that looks sooooo cool, but that requires a tripod and long exposures which maybe hard to set up during a busy time around the carousel
 
Adding motion blur to the shot will increase effect. I agree. It was not possible at that time, I did not have my tripod then. :lol:


edouble: I'm not too certain about your comment, pls elaborate, thanks!
;):D
 
Sure - IMO - In a situation like this (specifically this ONE) where you are not able to fully light the entire scene I would have had zoomed onto one area of the carousel instead of the entire ride. I think the picture would be more interesting that way. Maybe even try slow sync flash.

I am going to the boardwalk this weekend. I wills see what I can come up with at the carousel!
 
thanks edouble, the background was dark as it was indoor park. I understand what u mean.
 
I think it would be better without the person in the front, just my opinion, nice shot though, good exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom