R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 7, 2010 #1 There were no bikini shots, no one was doing much. All I saw were water jet skies, and then a guy wanted to do some surfing. Some guy showed me a stunt with his jet ski. OK, I left the beach after 30 mins. or so/
There were no bikini shots, no one was doing much. All I saw were water jet skies, and then a guy wanted to do some surfing. Some guy showed me a stunt with his jet ski. OK, I left the beach after 30 mins. or so/
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2010 #2 Are these taken at the same spot? They all have different water color . Adjust your WB?
R rangerman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location SEA Jul 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, the water color due to editing (one was stronger than the other). Thanks for pointing it out.