RANT!! Life is tough!!

Come on that's the best title you could come up with. And no NSFW. I agree that must have sucked.I would have left after 5 minutes. So sexist. they let men play topless and not women. It's 2014 time for equality.

We'll play topless when men go with out bottoms!

Ok. I'm sure your title for that thread wound be "I grabbed a few shots of bouncing ball this weekend"

Come on that's the best title you could come up with. And no NSFW. I agree that must have sucked.I would have left after 5 minutes. So sexist. they let men play topless and not women. It's 2014 time for equality.

You know, Mish... In this country north of yours, it's forbidden to discriminate on the basis of gender. So "topless" is fine for either genger, and we have the court cases to prove it. However, just because the courts say it's OK, doesn't mean that everyone avails themselves of those "rights". As long as "harm" is not done... anyone can be as "topless" as they want. Just in case you feel really hot and aren't sure what the rules are for cooling off. :D

You have the most amazing way of saying you would like to see some funbags! lol

If Misshele did post in NSFW we would see 100% supporting member's for all users on the site.

She would probably be thinking man what perverts

I think nude volleyball might be a situation of "bad naked".

I think nude volleyball might be a situation of "bad naked".

I might be with you here! No reason to see everyone's peanut bouncing around.

You know, Mish... In this country north of yours, it's forbidden to discriminate on the basis of gender. So "topless" is fine for either genger, and we have the court cases to prove it. However, just because the courts say it's OK, doesn't mean that everyone avails themselves of those "rights". As long as "harm" is not done... anyone can be as "topless" as they want. Just in case you feel really hot and aren't sure what the rules are for cooling off. :D

Let's just say I fully appreciate curves. And non-discriminatory rights. Let's not forget those. :D

Some more...

14475570652_7086ffcea9_z.jpg

14475573702_e1f90bb62b_z.jpg

14476865565_ab1ca84d3c_z.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back