Rare BIF - not a birder

Nice! Careful…it’s very easy to get sucked into the birding thing! It seems like all my photography friends are into it. I’ve been dodging that bullet for a while. They almost had me with the puffins and hummingbirds but I stayed strong.

Nice! Careful…it’s very easy to get sucked into the birding thing! It seems like all my photography friends are into it. I’ve been dodging that bullet for a while. They almost had me with the puffins and hummingbirds but I stayed strong.
It is a thrill to catch the action. Very tempted getting a longer lens.

Canadian geese get just about everywhere.... :onthego:
Love watching the geese!

Nice shooting! It's only a matter of time before you're out there like the rest of us, being out smarted by birds!

Nice shooting! It's only a matter of time before you're out there like the rest of us, being out smarted by birds!
Those birds are smart! Very tempting to get a longer lens.

I love this shot! I like the motion of the wings, and also the background bird, though he's kissing the top of the frame a little. But for as quickly as you had to move to get this one, I'd say well done!

Go on, keep trying. ;) Get that lens!!

Blurry wings are good otherwise the comp is too static. As for that other lens, sometimes it is harder to capture a bird moving with something longer because the longer the lens, the more it exaggerates the motion but o for it. It opens up so many more avenues.

I love this shot! I like the motion of the wings, and also the background bird, though he's kissing the top of the frame a little. But for as quickly as you had to move to get this one, I'd say well done!

Go on, keep trying. ;) Get that lens!!
Thanks! I agree sitting high in the frame. I cropped out the water line above the bird because it was distracting.

Blurry wings are good otherwise the comp is too static. As for that other lens, sometimes it is harder to capture a bird moving with something longer because the longer the lens, the more it exaggerates the motion but o for it. It opens up so many more avenues.
Thanks! Thanks for the lens tip.

Nicely taken. You grabbed my attention. I keep going back for a second and third look ;)
Cheers, Ann. ☕

Nicely taken. You grabbed my attention. I keep going back for a second and third look ;)
Cheers, Ann. ☕
Thanks! It was a lucky shot. I didn't have my shutter speed up high for flying objects :)

beautiful shot...... wow for you!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back