G ghpham TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 532 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2010 #16 I find the lighting harsh and not flattering. The trash distracts. I don't think that is the focus point of this shot.
I find the lighting harsh and not flattering. The trash distracts. I don't think that is the focus point of this shot.
L lunaaa TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 325 Reaction score 0 Location Egypt Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 i cant help it about the trash but thanks everyone for commenting
scorpion_tyr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 579 Reaction score 60 Location Longview, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 4, 2010 #18 Not bad, but next time just be aware of everything in your shot. Also: get low! Everyone has beach shots so to be original you have to find some unique angles.
Not bad, but next time just be aware of everything in your shot. Also: get low! Everyone has beach shots so to be original you have to find some unique angles.