What's new

Rate the photo above you

6/10 I know you have zero control over it but it might be better if the lion had turned its head towards you. Also the image is very centered. I know bokeh is very subjective but it looks very rough in this image. Maybe close down a little to make it less noticeable.

By image I assume you mean the subject, and if you think it's "very centered" then I think you should google rule of thirds.
 
Last edited:
I can't see your pic mate, sorry.

I don't usually do this type of edit and im not sure about it, wanted to know what you guys thought


I like it...it looks harsh and sad, which I assume was the purpose. The only think bugging me is what he is holding...looks like it may be a mobile, which stops me falling into the whole 2down n out" theme I sense from this...7/10


Ruby Solemn 3 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
 
6/10 I know you have zero control over it but it might be better if the lion had turned its head towards you. Also the image is very centered. I know bokeh is very subjective but it looks very rough in this image. Maybe close down a little to make it less noticeable.

By image I assume you mean the subject, and if you think it's "very centered" then I think you should google rule of thirds.

Yes, I put his head on 1/3. And I WANTED a rear view...he's looking across the water, perhaps dreaming of "greener grass"...

Cheers.
 
I like the image Light Bender, but my attention goes straight to the nose due to the dry skin on it. Just touch it up a little so the focus remains on the eyes. 8/10 , I would print and hang.
-
6269154209_92138cb9ed_oblems.jpg

-
JVA_9044usmexpstrIPftw900.jpg

Shoot well, Joe
 
I like the image Light Bender, but my attention goes straight to the nose due to the dry skin on it. Just touch it up a little so the focus remains on the eyes. 8/10 , I would print and hang.
-
6269154209_92138cb9ed_oblems.jpg

-
JVA_9044usmexpstrIPftw900.jpg

Shoot well, Joe

All i can say is RAWR!


Hi by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr
 
-
JVA_9044usmexpstrIPftw900.jpg

Shoot well, Joe
All i can say is RAWR!


Hi by [weekendwarrior], on Flickr

No critique for him? :P

Joealcantar -7/10 The model is nice ;) but the shot looks a bit dark and the gap above her head a bit distracting.

Colldfire - 6/10 Nice snapshot! I love german sheperds, those eyes :) Great focus and nice colors, but the background is a bit distracting and you cut off one of the ears. Great for spur of the moment though!



between_the_pages_by_pianoblack97-d4gfvf9.jpg
 
^ I really like that photo daniel. The guys expression and his flowing hair (and beard) really make the photo. Id say a 7.5/10 (from my newbish opinion).

DSC_0144 (1) by Ethang13, on Flickr
 
I'll keep the post going I think the picture is pretty good the background sort of distracts me but the bird and branch look nice so probably like a 7/10 I think but I'm new to this.

Here is mine:
stupidkittyedit.jpg
 
I'll keep the post going I think the picture is pretty good the background sort of distracts me but the bird and branch look nice so probably like a 7/10 I think but I'm new to this.

Here is mine:

Not very sharp and the colours of the cat just kind of camouflage into the background colours so it's not a very interesting photo or crop. 6/10

Thought i'd share this one because i don't really like it but don't know why, apart from it being a picture of a dustbin, would like to see what others think ha

Untitled by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom