Rattray Marsh

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am off to the Philippines Monday, for 2 weeks, taking the family home to see Grandma and everyone. Here are a few from last weekend before I go.

DSC_1788w.jpg

JuvmaleMallard2.jpg

GreatEgretinFlight2.jpg

HeronatRattray1.jpg

MerlinwithPrey.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope to post some from Zamboanga City, but the 28k down there is a bit slow!!

Take care everyone, and thanks for looking!

As ever Ray, AMAZING.
NO.2 is my favorite

have a great holiday

Happy Holidays on the Philippine-family's side, and if you don't get round to posting pics from there then you certainly will regale us with a good many super-good ones once you will be back. I am already looking forward to those!!! :D Have a nice trip! As stressfree as can be, with Maria ... who might find airtravel a tad boring after a while!?!?

Anyhow, as to these: the first is so colourful and so interestingly lit ... it looks almost fake, though I am sure it is not. Wow.

I actually like the last one best ... how come there are no pine needles in your way, has autumn advanced so far already where you are that they have all gone?

yup, superb ray :thumbsup: ...... have a great trip mate ;)

Thanks everyone!!

LaFoto said:
Happy Holidays on the Philippine-family's side, and if you don't get round to posting pics from there then you certainly will regale us with a good many super-good ones once you will be back. I am already looking forward to those!!! :D Have a nice trip! As stressfree as can be, with Maria ... who might find airtravel a tad boring after a while!?!?

Anyhow, as to these: the first is so colourful and so interestingly lit ... it looks almost fake, though I am sure it is not. Wow.

I actually like the last one best ... how come there are no pine needles in your way, has autumn advanced so far already where you are that they have all gone?

This tree is hurting for life LaFoto, the top end has dried up., and that Merlin was perched at least 15 meters up.

take care everyone, i will try to post a few while I am down south.

thanks for looking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back