Raw shooting love :)

eilla05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have found it! I have been shooting capturing both raw and Jpeg (at same time) and tonight I decided to start playing around with my Raw images.. HOLY COW what a difference between what you can do with a raw image vs a Jpeg. :lol: Who knew :)

Any tips on using raw?

Yeah.. dont forget to process it :)

Embrace it and never look back?

No but seriously.. actually no.. I have no tips. Enjoy the freedom in what you can do with your images now :)

No matter how good you think your edit is, never delete the original. :)

No matter how good you think your edit is, never delete the original. :)

This. My god, this. There are so many photo's that I wish I could go back and re work, but I deleted because I thought they were perfect. I was an idiot.

i would also like to admit, that I just came back earlier from the park, and after almost a year and half, I shot in RAW today as well ... ALthough, havnt uploaded them.

What software did you (everyone) use to edit the RAW image?

I use camera raw with Photoshop. I installed Lightroom, but it was the same thing basically, and I like camera raw better, so I just use it.

i would also like to admit, that I just came back earlier from the park, and after almost a year and half, I shot in RAW today as well ... ALthough, havnt uploaded them.

What software did you (everyone) use to edit the RAW image?

I use Photoshop CS5 ;)

Thanks Blake, and thanks Ellia ... < Didin mean to steal your thread, but was curious. Im going to uplaod my pics now, and play with for my first time in RAW.

Most reactions

Back