RAW versus Jpeg

Darkroom using a liquid that very hard to mix to get the right amount to process the images while
Digital Software uses different techniques to enhance the photos and at this generation they call it as a Darkroom, which all we know that is not a darkroom.

Yes English is not my 1st language but I’m not a type of person of the way you talk the way to write because of the phonetics system which is causing a wrong spelling.

Everyone that has used the word darkroom in this thread has referred to old school wet darkrooms. Light Room is the name Adobe has given to one of their software products that simulates using a darkroom. It doesn't have advanced editing features and pretty much everything you can accomplish in Adobe's Light Room, you can do in a traditional wet darkroom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photographic_processing#Further_processing

Darkroom using a liquid that very hard to mix to get the right amount to process the images while
Digital Software uses different techniques to enhance the photos and at this generation they call it as a Darkroom, which all we know that is not a darkroom.

Yes English is not my 1st language but I’m not a type of person of the way you talk the way to write because of the phonetics system which is causing a wrong spelling.

you do know that you use 2 exposures to make a film print right? You still have 2 chances to get it right, and compensate if you messed up on the capture... developing pictures uses more than just chemicals...

I don't know much about darkrooms but I know more or less what you can do in them lol

I was not aware anybody actualy shot raw. Think its a bit of a gimmick and a way to make you buy more memory cards. But hey seems some people like it, suppose it what works best for you.

LOL

Anyone who's anyone shoots raw. :er:

RAW was created by the evil memory card manufacturers so you have to spend more money on their products

I don’t know but I wasn’t convinced of anything & I don’t rely on any theoretical explanation unless I prove it by myself manually.

That's because you no pikie englick.

Have you ever developed your own film and then printed it?

Yes and don’t give me bull$h!+ YouTube link because I don’t want to watch someone’s work.
And at least I’m not a government funded...
besides my spelling is correct even if my grammar is not good enough... not unlike others that the way they pronounce, the way they write it.

Example:

Mountain – with phonetics it’s Mounteyn or Mountein

Well we’re not talking about the grammar here… where talking about the RAW vs JPEG.

Also a true professional educated person didn’t mind if your English is correct or not.

so you don't care that this guy is explaining how he edits his pictures in a dark room without digital enhancements?

also, you never answered my question. Have you ever developed and printed your own pictures?

RAW was created by the evil memory card manufacturers so you have to spend more money on their products

Its a conspiracy i tell thie. They are evil, just like estate agents, banks and hamsters.

I don’t know but I wasn’t convinced of anything & I don’t rely on any theoretical explanation unless I prove it by myself manually.

:er:

Did you know the world is round?

Oh wait. That's a proven fact. Kind of like the stuff we've been posting that you can do in a wet darkroom. Sounds to me that you just don't want to admit you're wrong.

They put a man on the moon too, if you believe...

Most reactions

Back